Friday, September 2, 2011

And The World Keeps Moving...

Happy Friday Everyone,

Also, Happy September--yay, Fall is on its way!

Not only am I late posting this during the day, but I'm also behind on blog posts. I've been working hard on edits and a bunch of things going on in my life, so I had to put blog updates on hold. I don't know what next week will bring in the way of blog posts, but I'll try to post more.

I'm not the only busy one around here. While I'm hiding under the editing rock, the world keeps spinning around me (which is a good thing!)

So, I'm going to tell you to what's going on in the order I heard/found out about it:

In October I'll be posting another official book review. This is one where the author has asked me to do this. I've started the book in question and I'll be setting a date, soon.

Adult Romance author, Robin Badillo's Whiskey Road is now available on Amazon Kindle.

My book review of Christie Craig's new release (adult Romance), Don't Mess With Texas was quoted by Christie in her blog post on Killer Fiction. (Arrow down on that post to see what part of my review she quoted). I was deeply honored that she liked it so much that she'd quote it.

The very talented Jennifer Bray-Weber's Blood And Treasure (adult Romance) is on a poll for Historical Book to read this month on iBookBuzz.  Please everyone go vote for Blood And Treasure! (Oh, if you don't have Blood And Treasure...there's several ways you can pick up a copy:  Amazon Kindle, Amazon Paperback and Barnes & Noble Nook).

Shanna Swendson, the author of the awesome Enchanted, Inc. books says that it's up to the publishers if book #5 gets out. I'm hoping that the publisher will agree to publish Book 5. I encourage y'all to pick up this series--all 4 of the books. They're Fantasy (I've found them in the General Fiction aisle at Barnes & Noble, but they're available through Amazon and online at Barnes & Noble as well).

Teri Thackston's new adult action/thriller novel, Border Heat, is available on Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook.



Also, reminder:  the  Lone Star Conference hosted by the Northwest Houston Romance Writers of America (NWHRWA) is happening on October 15, 2011. You do NOT have to write Romance to attend the Conference (we invite authors of all genres). Screenwriters are also invited. Please be sure to let other authors you're acquainted with know about this conference. I've attended it  in 2009 and 2010. Both years were excellent and I had a great time. This year looks like it's going to be just as awesome. Authors/writers...you won't want to miss an opportunity to learn more and have fun with other authors.

Anyway, what are you reading these days?

Have A Fantastical Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment