Thursday, September 8, 2011

Checking In Before The Weekend...

Happy Friday All,

I know...it's weird not having me post all week (except Monday & Tuesday) but, I'm still super-busy. Edits, plus family obligations, and having allergy issues has made it very hard for me to figure out posts for the blog, so I've had to put it on hold most days.

However, I'm doing okay. Had to go to the doctor about my allergy issues, but it's all right. Got an antibiotic if I end up needing it, and they switched which over-the-counter decongestion I was taking. I've got a meeting on Saturday and they said I should be absolutely fine to go to it. (This is a meeting I look forward to).

Because of the doc appointment, I had to move my dental work to another time, but that's no big deal. It's a short appointment and I'm not really worried about it.

I do plan to post an author interview this month, but I haven't picked the day, yet. There's still some details to be ironed out there.

Question for the day:  Has anyone read Nocturne by Syrie James? I saw this book in a store I was at the other day and saved the information for when I have a moment to read it. I haven't read this author's work before and I'm intrigued by this novel.

Have A Fabulous Friday & Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment