Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can I Possible Smash Any More News Into ONE Blog Post...

Happy Thursday All,

Wow! I know I've been very silent lately. We've been battling infections--we thought they were allergies but turned into infections. I've been on an antibiotic for about 2-3 days now and offspring is going on an antibiotic and husband is trying to keep sore throat from needing to go to the doctor. Life is far from boring.

NEW THING-- I am on Twitter now. Yep, I finally decided to just go ahead. I'm still trying to find my way...but you can find me on there @WriteBethanyBethany --profile has a pretty purple background (very fantasy looking, kinda romantic, so I thought it worked. Don't have a background of my own to load up at this point).  The Twitter Feed can be found in the right hand margin of my blog.

I'm prepping for the Lone Star Conference--yes it's right around the corner--October 15, 2011--but there is still time to sign up to go! Beadmore Designs and authors Tess St. John (Adult Romantic Suspense, Historical and Mystery), Téa Trelawny (Adult Erotic Romance) and Christie Craig (Adult Contemporary Romance), are teaming up with me to donate a prize basket for the Conference. You won't know details unless you come. Plus there's keynote speaker Alexandra Sokoloff, 3 agents and an editor coming! This is going to be a really fun conference. It's my third year going and I've had fun at the other two.

What's going on with you?

Have A Terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment