Monday, September 5, 2011

The Wind Blew And I Danced

Happy Tuesday All,

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. The weekend wasn't really a long one for me and the husband (he worked Monday and so did I, although, my work was different from his. While he went to his place of work, I was working from home on my edits).

The weather is a bit cooler--not much--but definitely felt the change. Saturday night I went grocery shopping with my husband and offspring. When we came out it was windy and raining (not hard). I danced in the rain (hey if you had been through this drought we Texans have experienced, you would, too).

I love cooler weather and I didn't mind the wind. It felt GREAT. (In case you haven't noticed, Fall and Winter are my favorite Seasons...I just love the cooler weather, and the Holidays--especially Christmas).

Recently I found out that Bath & Body Works has its Fall scents out. I fell in love with "Orchard Leaves" (it's a spicy fall scent that makes me want to make a hot cup of tea and snuggle up with a blanket). I also got "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" and "Cinnamon Raisin Cookie". "Cinnamon Raisin Cookie" and "Orchard Leaves" are new.

Now we just need some more rain (okay I don't want anything destructive, just something to help us) and the cooler weather and I'll be a happy camper.

What's your favorite season?

Have A Tantalizing Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment