Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brownies, Anyone?

Happy Thursday Everyone,

Sorry about the late post. I was trying to come with a post last night, but I'm having a hair-crush on my new hair cut, so I was having trouble thinking of a topic. Then today I went into my email and it was an "Oh, DUH!" moment.


Nina Cordoba, author of Not Dreaming Of You has a brand new Romantic Comedy out entitled, Don't Make Me Make You Brownies. Nina has mentioned it to me on and off over the last year and the title is intriguing. She's a chapter mate of mine and actually brought brownies to the last meeting, so it's kind of funny that her new book has that title.  Anyway, you can purchase a copy of Don't Make Me Make You Brownies from Amazon and also from Barnes & Noble

Other news:  Tomorrow I'm posting an author interview, so be sure to come by tomorrow!

And speaking of brownies, do you like brownies? Do you prefer the "cake" like ones (thicker, not so chewy) or the "chewy" ones?  (Personally I like chewy brownies better than the cake-like ones).

Have A Tasty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment