Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Not Gone...

Happy Friday All,

*EDIT as of 10:50 a.m. (Central Time):  I forgot to mention tomorrow (Saturday, August 27, 2011) is Christie Craig's booksigning for her new release. I wrote a post about this awhile back. Please, if you can make it, go and support her.

Whew, what a week! This has been a week of appointments and all kinds of things going on. My body decided I needed to relax so I had to make sure I did that. But the good news is, it looks like I'm finally getting more to where I want to be.

Edits are coming along. I finished my round of edits and now have gotten started on the ones from my critique partner.

I got my registration mailed out for the Lone Star Conference and reserved my hotel room...yay! So, God willing, I definitely will be there. (For those of you going to the conference and wanting to reserve a hotel room, just click here: http://www.nwhrwa.com/conference.htm ).

Anyway, I know I've been away for several days...I have a lot going on but I should be around more soon.

So, what's going on with you?

Have A Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment