Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday--Updates

Happy Friday All,

Wow...it's already Friday? Hard to believe. Edits are coming along pretty well, which I'm very happy about.

Next week is an official book review and I'm working hard to get done reading the book (which is really good by the way, just got several things going on as well, so it takes time).

Found out recently (because I made it to that side of the Internet) Tess St. John posted an excerpt of Eyes Of Jade. The cover is really awesome, so I recommend taking a cyberspace trip out that direction to check it out.

Christie Craig has her book signing coming up (August 27, 2011). I talked about this sometime ago in this post.

Don't forget to register for the Lone Star Conference! God willing I'll be there--3rd year (yeah that's how much I like it).

Anyway, what are you up to these days?

Have A Fantastical Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment