Monday, August 1, 2011

Nostalgia

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Wow. Monday felt like it was later in the week for some reason. Not sure why, just did.

I finished up Addicted To Love by Lori Wilde (adult Contemporary Romance). It was cute and fun. Interesting take on Romance and true love.

I'm reading Tera Lynn Childs' Goddess Boot Camp (YA) and so far so good (I just barely started but it probably won't take me too long).

Call me nostalgic but Monday afternoon I was listening to Patrick Swayze's She's Like The Wind. It's a good song that was featured in the movie, Dirty Dancing. He actually had a pretty good singing voice and I remember him singing Herman's Hermits' I'm Henry The VIIIth I Am in Ghost.

Generally I don't listen to She's Like The Wind when I'm feeling nostalgic, but this time it made me feel that way a little. Generally I listen to songs that are associated with family members or past relationships or some other memory when I feel nostalgic. Sometimes I look at photos, or read books I've read many times before.

What do you do when you get an onslaught of nostalgia?

Have A Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment