Monday, August 8, 2011

Not To Be Missed: Lone Star Conference--Keynote Speaker Alexandra Sokoloff

Happy Monday All,

So...did y'all notice the new addition on the top of the margin on the right hand side?

Yes...it's that time again...registration time for the Lone Star Conference!

The Northwest Houston Romance Writers of America is inviting writings near and far to come join us for fun, pitching appointments, a keynote speaker (Alexandra Sokoloff), and a great group of writers who are waiting to welcome you to the Lone Star State. Whether you write Romance or something else, I urge you to think about coming down. I attended the last 2 Lone Star Conferences and it was and awesome experience both times.

I plan (God willing) to be at the conference for a third year. To me, it's a great way to celebrate my birthday!  (Yep, you read that right. The Lone Star Conference falls on my birthday this year...October 15th).

Anyway...I hope writers all over will come and visit the Lone Star State and hang out with us NWHRWA members. We'd love to have you.

What events are you looking forward to?

Have A Magnificent Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment